Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tur Budaya

Day 1
I couldn't be calm to wait the day come. On April 20-26 all eleven graders went to Bali. We went there by train. We divided into 2 kloters. I was in kloter 1. At noon i arrived at train station, i was dropped by my mom. She waited me until i took the train. After waited so long, we started our trip. I sat with Nuraulia, but we mixed the seat. So i moved to other seat, and my friends too. It was night, i coudn't see anything thorugh the window. I really enjoyed the trip even sometime i felt so cold because the temperature was so low. Fortunatelly, my friends borrowed me his jacket because i dind't bring mine. In train, we couldn't sleep. We spent time together. I saw my friend played cards, chatted, listened to the music, and read books. I played some games, such as "garuda ada lima". It was so funny, i couldn't stop from laughing. Oh the train was so noisy. Because the trip by train was so long, finally we tired and fell asleep with low temperature.

Day 2
And i woke up. I saw  some of my friends still sleep. We were getting near to Surabaya. I took a pray in train. After that we breakfast in train. The sky was sunny, i could see the scenery through the window. Few hours later, finally we arrived at Surabaya. And then we took the bus based on class. I sat with Aliyya. Not long, finally we arrived at restaurant to have lunch then continued our trip.

Before we arrived at Gilimanuk Harbour, we ate dinner in restaurant. But before crossing the island, we had to wait our turn. At bus all of my friend getting bored. Then our tour guide turn on the music and played a song "Heroes". It was so crazy, suddenly we stood in the bus, then jump, just like we were in party! We shouted along the the song "we could be herooooooo-es, we could be heroo-es me and you... we could be!" then jump. Oh we were so excited. I will never ever forget this moment. Luckily the tires of the bus maybe was strong. It could withstand the shocks.

After that we crossed the island to land in Bali by using ferry ship. It only took abou 30minutes. And finnally we landed in Bali. Then we directly got in the bus and continued the trip. At midnight we arrived at Nirmana Hotel. I share room with Aliyya, Ahsani, Nuris, and Elvina. Because i felt so dirty, before sleep i had taken a shower.

Day 3
I woke up and then had a breakfast together, and then we went to Tanjung Benoa. Not so long, finally we arrived at the destination. There, we took so many photos. And i with my friends, played water sport. I played parasailing and jet ski. It was my first time. After that we had lunch and then, we went to Pandawa Beach as our next destination.

Didn't took so long, we arrived at Pandawa Beach. I was amazed by the beautiful scenery. I think Pandawa Beach more scenic than the other beaches i've visited. I took so many picture. I tempted to try canoe with Aliyya. It only cost 50 thousand. It was so funny! We really enjoyed it.

After that we went to Garuda Wisnu Kenaca. There, we took class photo and watched tari kecak. The day was getting dark. After that, we went to Jimbaran Bay to had a dinner. I really liked the menu. It was sea food. At that time, #32016 flied lampions. It was so beautiful. And there were some fireworks enliven the sky.

It was so tiring day, as soon as we arrived at the hotel, we fell asleep easily.


Day 4
That day, we went to Desa Panglipuran. I dont really understood what the tourguide told us. We saw their culture, it was so unique. Their house is same with others house. There, we played games. But i didnt join, because i felt i was sick. Then i wen to the toilet, when i came back, the game was over. It was okay. And then we ate lunch at Kintamani Restaurant. All the food there were so tasty and delicious. Oh in this place, i finally met my best friends, Dell and Sherly. And then i tried all of the food with enthusiastic even i felt headache and my nouse runny.



After that, we went to the hotel. As soon as we arrived at the hotel we prepared ourself, because we would go to Makrab (Malam Keakraban). We all #32016 wore neon costume, because the theme is Neon Party. I enjoyed the event. There were some performance from my friends. It was so pleased.

It was so tiring day, plus, i was sick, i quickly ran to the bed and slept.

Day 5
We went to Kuta Beach as our before last destination in Bali. We went there by. And we arrived at Kuta Beach. I only took pictures there. The weather was so hot, and it was really sunny by the way. And actually i didn't like it. There, i met Della and Sherly and took photos. We played in awhile. After that, i went to Beachwalk with Mikail. It is mall, just like PVJ. After that, i went to Krisna to buy souvenir. There, i bought some souvenir, and had lunch.

And then, #32016 went to Tanah Lot as our last destination in Bali. There, i spent time with my lovely best firends. Della and Sherly. We took so many photos here. Walked around. Chatted. After that, we had to say good bye to Bali. Because we would go to Bandung. 

The day began night. We arrived at Gilimanuk Harbour. And we crossed. We had left Bali. After that, we got in to Bus and continued our trip to Bandung and sleep.

Day 6
We woke up in bus and i took a pray in bus. This day only spent by trip in bus. This day, we visited Suramadu Bridge. And bought souvenir there, but i prefered to save my money. So i stayed in bus. At noon, we arrived at station and took eksekutif train. It was more comfortable. We were getting close to Bandung

Day 7
Finally we arrived at Bandung. IM HOMEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment