Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dewa Athena VII

Wednesday, May 7
The match begin with Dodgeball game that was played by boys. My lovely class, XI Science 9, at 15.00 played against X Science 4. And so luckily they won!! But unfortunatelly the girls didn't win the match but it'was okay.
And the next match was Badminton Tunggal Putra, XI Science 9 played against XI Science 2. Alfin played so good, so we won the match yey!

Saturday, May 9
Final game began...
My class won many matches, such as Futsal Putri, Dodgeball Putra, Badminton Tunggal Putra, Badminton Tunggal Putri, Badminton Ganda Campuran, and Estafet.
First match began with Futsal Putri... The player was Elvina, Yasmin, Indri, Caca, Claudia. They were so cool. Mostly Elvina. She could play futsal so well, just like boys. And so does Yasmin. She is energetic and could bring the ball well. An the other player were so amazing too. I was just a supporter with my classmates, shouted them while they were playing just to give them support. They were compacted. The match really made me so excited yet panic. I was hoping for the winning of my class. And so unbelievable, they won. Good job girls!
After that i watched Tunggal Putri match, Caca played against X Science 5. She looked great, i believed that she is multi-talented in sport. She good at futsal yet badminton. But the rival was too strong. My friend said that she is an athlete. It's okay Caca. So the winner was given to X Scinece 5.
The next match, i watched Tunggal Putra match, Alfin played against XI Science 3. He looked great, cool, and so talented. He is strong. He is an athlete, so my class luckily to had him, and we won the match yey!
And the last was, Ganda Campuran match. So cool, Alfin and Caca still had energy to play the next match. I saluted them. After rest for awhile, they played. And so cool, they won the match! I was so grateful and proud to them.

So guys, i was so proud and happy even i didn't gave any contribution on playing in the match, but i had gave myself, my energy to gave my friends supports. My class won as "Juara Umum I" is that cool? After the few next day, my class received so many medals an one of them is so tall! Oh i really love my class, SRIKANDI


No comments:

Post a Comment