Tuesday, November 24, 2015

School Life: GAMARVANI


This year the festival of SMA3, named GAMARVANI. A cultural festival that combines traditional culture and modern art. This annual festival they hold in order to preserve and foster a sense of pride in the community at large to the culture of West Java, and also enliven the birthday celebration of Bandung to-205.

The event was held on Saturday, September 19, 2015 in Bali Field, road Bali, Bandung. Well, the main activities carried out in the event were the efforts of imaging culture through an exciting and interactive event for all young people. With the theme legend in west Java, Nyi Anteh with a legend full of cliches, drama, and also the message spiritual typical folklore of West Java.

With a concept that does not always, of course, the performers was not unusual. HiVi and Adera will with Mangala Awi, Sasadana, and also my friend Culture were invited. Not to mention there will be performances by Giri Harja puppet show, martial arts by the university Gadjah White Mega Pasksi Heritage, and many other traditional arts. Cool! Well, i got an exciting entertainment and also made me more familiar with the traditional culture, GAMARVANI!

My sister bought the ticket from me but we didn't come together. There, i was with my Friend, Mikail. And i met my old friends. I enjoyed the event, i didn't took so many pictures but more for video. I took some photos with my best friends at noon before the sky getting dark. I din't really know HiVi because all i know is Taylor Swift's songs. But i could sing along because i had downloaded the song before.

At 9 PM, the event got close to the end, but i decided to go home because i feel cramp. My mom picked me up, and then we went home and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment