Tuesday, November 24, 2015

School Life: Camprt

Camprt, read Camping Pramuka Tiga. As it's a must from 2013 curriculum, everystudent has to join pramuka. So everyyear, we have to join some scout activity.

The camping started at 20 of November. At 7 AM, i arrived at school with big carrier on my bag. The carrier was so heavy. There's i put so many things that maybe will be needed such as clothes, instant food, pan, spirtus, snacks, water, ponco, knife, cap, shoes.

Not long, army trucks arrived. Every one truck carry students from one class. Because i'm the last class (IPA9), our truck arrived on the last term. Eargerly, my friends and i took the truck even our truck was the smallest size. We shared the truck with IPS students. It was okay. On the way, we sang along, took so many pictures, and shared the snacks. But we couldn't move excessively, we sat like 'ikan pindang', there's no space between me and friends on the next and front. But we enjoyed the three hours trip.

Finally we arrived on Ranca Upas. The weather was cold but the air was so fresh. We took off from the truck and get our carrier and bring the tent. We walk from the place we arrived to the camp spot. we had to pass muddy ground. We had to walk so carefully, so we stepped so slow, so we had to walk in queue. Our shoes got dirty. Our back felt pain.



Not long, less that 15 minutes, we arrived to camp spot. My team (sangga 18) got the spot to built tent besides my friend's team (sangga 17 and sangga 19). So quickly we built the tent. After built the tent, we, girls, took rest while the boys doing Jumat prayer on the mosque. After they had finished, the girls did prayer in the tent. After that, all student had lunch.

After that, we started the scout activity. Everyteam, had to pass the post by finish the game that the scout leader give. We enjoy the game. The game was coding, doing first-aid, explode the balloon, tasting our five sense and many. Beside that, we had to pass the muddy route ground. Some of my friends fell down because the road was slippy.

After finished the game and the post, the sun got down. It was getting dark and getting cold. Every team had to cook food for their team. Because there was no consumption. My team was so very lazy, we cooked instant food, we cooked indomie jumbo.

At night, next activity was so exciting! Everyclass performed something. My class performed: together we sang Hymne Guru and Lost Stars. I thought every class performed so well. After the perform finished, it was time to sleep. But i couldn't sleep. So i went out from the tent and looked for my friends. They were circling the camp fire, broiled marshmallows and chocolates. The air was super cold, so we warmed up our bodies close to each other and shared some story. After long, i felt sleepy, then i chose to back to the tent and sleep. 

The night passed so fast. The sun started rise and we had to wake up. I was still sleepy. But i forced myself to wake up when the air still cold with the fog cover the atmosphere. Then i took a pray in the tent and washed my teeth at behind of the tent because the toilets were crowded and the queue was so long. After that, all the teams cooked for breakfast. Because our team was lazy, we cooked instant food again; macaroni. After that we did aerobic. But i still felt hungry, so i asked my friend to accompany me to buy some food; nasi kuning. After that we made "hasta karya".


After that, we gathered and continued the scout activity. We divided into 5 teams and started to pass every pos again.  Every pos gave us a game. I thought this part was more exciting. The game was so engrossed, such as bebentengan, as my favorite. I really enjoyed the game. And on that day, we didn't have to pass muddy road anymore. 

After finished the pos, we went back to camp spot and packing because at 12 PM we would go home. I packed my things such as dirty clothes, remain foods, and our residues. After packing was finish, we took some picture with my friends, my team, and 32016.


And then we did ceremony before go home. But unfortunately rain came and the ceremony was disbanded. We used our ponco and take our truck to go home. On the way, i fell down because i wore sandal when the ground was really muddy caused by the rain. I didn't feel the pain or ashamed, but i feel so peeved. But unluckily, the truck that would carry IPA9, IPA1 and IPS students came so late. So we had to wait with wet dirty clothes and felt cold. Maybe after 30minutes, the truck finally arrived. Soon we got up to the truck and went to SMA3.

As soon as i arrived to my home, i ate and went sleep, i forgot to take a bath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment