Thursday, October 16, 2014

MATSWAPATI

SMA 3 held an event on 27th September named “MATSWAPATI” in Jalan Bali Field. It’s such a kind of Culture Festival. My school seldom throw an event like this, even almost never. SMA 3 is not wonted to do such activities like the other school. We too focus to study, but I think we need some refreshing. I didn’t participate so much in this event by being commission, but I enlivened the event with my extracurricular group named KPA to play some songs with angklung.

I was at school at 10 AM. Actually I was come late. I was so panic before I had gone to my school, so I forgot to bring flat shoes. I should had wore it when showing, but I didn’t bring it. Fortunately, my friend Nadhira Anisa borrow me her flat shoes, I was so thankful to her.

When I arrived at school, quickly I brought my angklung. They were A, 6, and 12. I ran to second floor of SMA 3 old building. And finally I reached 12 grade class. There, my friends were practicing play a song title “Sahabat Sejati” by Sheila on 7. Not long, finally we were ready to show off!

Before KPA showed, Ts’T had shown first. When they showed, there were so many spectators. But when KPA started to perform, there were not as many as Ts’t’s spectators. But finally we played song beautifully, so the spectators were back and watched us! We were so happy and proud of it. After the perform, we went back to school and got some consumption. Yummy! I was really starving and tired by the way.

After that, I walked from school to Jalan Bali field with my friend Nuris Maulina. When we arrived there, we parted. I was with my besfriend Della, and Nuris was with her friends. The day hadn’t been so dark. We took some selfie. Bought drinks. Fooled around. But suddenly I was panic. Because I forgot to take a pray. Fortunately I was allowed to take a pray in ward with friend of my friend’s. After that, we back to in front of the stage to watch some perform. 

Not long, Mikail Ilham came and greeted me. We took some selfie, and my friend Yasmin Meidina took a photo for us by her Polaroid, and gave it for free. After that I was stick together again with Della and watched some perform of  Wayang Golek Giriharja. It was so funny, witty, and shaking my stomach. I was laughing because it was so fun.

The sky was getting dark. The show began to brisk, and climax. We waited for the guest star, Glenn Fredly. Before  Glenn Fredly there were some guest stars like Sambasunda Junior, Wayang Golek Giriharja, Saung Angklung Udjo, Indonesian Bamboo Community, Barsena & KV3.



No comments:

Post a Comment