Thursday, October 16, 2014

Last Holiday

It's a long time since the last time i posted something to my blog, right? By the way i had a pleasant lebaran holiday with my big family. And i will share it to you.....

After han an ied prayer, my mother and i went back to house. My sister wasn't with us, because she had an ied prayer with my grand mother in Bandung. By the way my house is in Cimahi. As soon as my mother and i arrived at our house, my father came. And then we ate some ketupat and opor. They were so tasty and yummy. I just couln't help myself from eating it. I thought that day was lebaran, so we could eat as many as we want.

After that, my mother, my father and i went to my grand mother's house. It took thirty minutes to reach my grand mother's house.

And then we arrived. Quickly my mother looked for my grand mother and said sorry to her for what she has done last year. And then i came to my mother and said sorry too, after that my father.And the last, my sister said sorry to me.

After that we ate ketupat and opor again. And for additional, my grand mother served us rujak cuka. I really liked it! And then, we walked down the street in front of my grand mother's house and went to neighbors's house. My grand mother's neighbors are her siblings, so they are my family too. So, i went there, and got some money as we called "salam tempel". It was the happiest part of lebaran besides eat opor and ketupat.

After that we went to my grand father's house in Cijerah. Actually after we had an ied prayer we could go to my grand father's house first, but my mother said it was more polite if we go to my grand mother's first. There, i met my cousins, and got two boxes of chocolate and some money from my grand father.

After we had gone to family from my mother, we went to family's house from my father. Just the same, we said sorry to each other. I ate opor again. And there i got some money. Finally we went home.

The next week. 2 days before school, my big family from my mother went to Puncak to throw a family gathering. We convoy to there by car. As soon as we arrived there, every family got their own villa. We rent 3 villas.

The first day, the comittees of the event throw some games. Before join the game, we had divided into 3 categories; adult, teen, and baby. Why? Because to made the games fair. And then every categories were divided into 2 teams. I was in teen category, team 2.

First of all the games was "Bakiak". Baby category played first. They looked happy and enthusiastic. We couldn't stop ourself from laughing at them because they were so cute! After that, teen category. By the way my team won! After that, adult category played. It was not less fun! I was laughing when took some picture of them. I shouted my father and my mother to support them. Oh it was a fun games. After that, we played "Balap Karung", "Tarik Tambang", Marbles 

No comments:

Post a Comment