Monday, February 2, 2015

30 Januari 2015

MY MOM BURNT IT!!!!!


30 January 2015, i felt not really okay. Because so many reasons. After the bell had rang, i quckly went out from school. I didn't swim too, even there were schedule for 11 grade girls to swim. Because i felt my body was not really okay, i didn't force myself to go. And there was some trouble with my house that made me couldn't join englisgh class. My Mom suddenly BBM me, my father and my sister and told that she had forgotten to turn off the stove! OH GOD

I didn't see the tragedy, but my Mom told us. The story is..... when she was cooking, actually boiling sheep meat, she felt little sleepy. She decided to take nap, so she made the fire in gas stove a little lower. She only thought to take a nap, but accidentally she forgot and fell asleep.

She didn't know how long she had been sleeping, until my What's Upp annoyed her sleep. She woke up then smelled something burnt. The smell was really disgusting. And then she realize that she had forgot the cook!

Quickly she ran to the kitchen. But it was shocking! Fog, fog, fog everywhere. Our kitchen was full of fog. Nothing we could see trhought it. My Mom went outside to take a deep breath then kept it and braved herselft to turn off the gas stove. She quickly let all the doors and window open to make all fogs disappear.

This tragedy really made her scared. But she didn't told to the neighbour because she didn't want the neighbours know about her recklessness.

As soon as i arrived at home, i smelt something burnt. Rally, YUCK! Can youn imagine? Burnt sheep meat? I couldn't stand. But what can i do? I only could throught it.

No comments:

Post a Comment