Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Video Conference

Actually when my english class threw Video Conference, i was doing my tasks. So i didn't join. I had thought fisrt there would only regular learning activity, so i chose to do my tasks because it was too many, and close to the deadline. After i had done some percent of my tasks, i went back to school and suddenly my english classmate told me that Video Conference had been held. So i felt regret. I had never joined some Video Conference. I thought it would be exciting. 

T.... TA..... TAS..... TASK...... TASKS....... TASK....... TAS....... TA....... T........ TI..... TIR.... TIRE..... 
TIRED!!!!!!!!!!

At that time was so close to semseter examination, there were so many assignments that had to be done quickly. So teachers could input the score to the report card. Because assignment really influence the grade, so i did my assignments with all of my skill and creativity, in case hoping i would get good score.

I hope in next time teachers will not give the students too many assigments. We need to rest, and feel our teenage moment


No comments:

Post a Comment