Friday, February 7, 2014

Holiday Experience

Last holiday, i didn't go anywhere. because my mother had an Umroh Trip. so i just stayed at home, or went out to accompany my little sister did some Kungfu exercise. even though these holiday only 2 weeks, even though these holiday i didn't hang out, but i was really thankful. because i was really free, peace, and. happy. no tasks, no homeworks, no team projects, no personal projects, oh i so enjoyed it.

Do  you wanna know about my holiday experience? I'll tell you

24 Dec
after i had paid SKS contract, i went to Pitimoss. Pitimoss is a pleasant place where you can read, lend, or both books. such as: comics, novels, biographies, literatures, or etc. to lend books, you have to be a member. at Pitimoss, i read my favorite comic: Death Note. i was so curious about the strory. I like Light. he is a Death Notes's character. he is smart, critical, cool, and handsome boy. i was drown by the story. until suddenly i heard sound of my adzan. there, i did dzuhur prayer. after that, i went to Ciwalk. i would meet my friend at 1 p.m. as we had planned before.

i arrived there at 1 p.m. I waited. i became bored. then i fooled around the mall, then stopped at Heartwarmer store, there i bought cute rilakuma spray bottle. then i went to bioskop to see the schedule of the movie that would be watched. but it was so sad, the movie (Catching Fire) was not played anymore.

i texted my friend because he hadn't came yet. he said he was on the way. then, i waited at KFC. But i got bored and little dissapointed, i decided to go home. and i bought red bean tea at Comebuy, after that went home. but when i was walking out, he finally came.

actually i was so upset, but i didn't know how to express it. we stared a while and didn't know what to do. HAHAHA i need an icebreaker!

because he had come, i didn;t go home. okay.

there, we would at Mujigae, but the table was empty. so we ate at Giggle Box, because i was confused and had no any choice. there, we talked a lot about everything. we really enjoyed it. but time passed really fast. my mother didn't accuse me to go home too noon. so before we went home, we fooled around the mall together.


25 Dec
my family and i went to my aunty's (my father's sister) house at Parakan. after that, we went to my grandpa's house. i got some money,yeaaaay!

26 Dec
i accompanied my sister to did Kungfu exercise at GGM. after that, my mom dropped us at mcD IP. then we went to PVJ. there, we watched The Hobbit. and we went home at night.

28 Dec
My big family had lunch together at Panghegar restaurant, because my mom and his sister would had an Umroh Trip. After that we went to my aunty's house.

my mom needed a jacket, so i accompanied her to buy at Jalan Riau. it was 8 p.m. and i was really tired and hungry. so we had a dinner at Richeese Factory, and then we went home.

29 Dec

31 Dec

2 Jan

4 Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment