Friday, November 1, 2013

Unforgettable Experience

it was night, it was dark.
my father came from his office. i was really happy, so my sister and i greeted him in front of the house gate. my father looked so tired, he smiled, answer our greet, then came into the house.

"look there is a cat!", my sister shouted. "where?", i responded. my sister pointed his finger to a shadow. the shadow was like a cat. we love cat so much, so we got closer to the shadow. "hey, bring some food", i asked my sister. after a while, she came with a small piece of fried chicken in her hand. then she handed me.

and we walked to the shadow. so we were very close to the shadow....

but unfortunately...
it was scaring.

the shadow wasn't a shadow's cat, but dog's! oh no....
this dog wasn't such a cute dog, or nice dog, but it was big, and wild dog.

automatically, we ran, ran, and ran, faster, faster, and faster.

but, the dog ran too. it looked like want to chase us. so scaring moment ever! my sister had run before me, so she reached house and she was safe. but how about me? i couldn't do anything.

my mind was full with fear of bitten by that dog. but, i couldn't run, because it was useless, so i just closed my eyes and prayed to God. might God help me.

and so fortunately, the dog just passed me. and i was safe. i thanked to God. and i walked slowly to the house, cause i was so weak after had that scaring moment. i reached house. my sister was waiting for me.

and finally i told it to everyone in house, about my scaring moment. and we just couldn't stop to laugh...
and i can't forget this moment. oh what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment